Apartment for rent: no longer available Madurastraat in Amsterdam
- 57 m2
- 3 rooms
- Indefinite period
- Amsterdam East
- Modern interior
- 1 bedroom plus 1 study
- Great location
A very nice apartment with modern interior located in the trendy Java neighborhood.
NOT SUITABLE FOR SHARING
- Entrance, hall with toilet.
- Open plan living, dining area and kitchen.
- The modern kitchen is equipped with a large oven, a gas hob with 5 burners, fridge and freezer
- The master bedroom is at the front of the house and has a queen-size bed, and built-in cupboards
- The small ensuite second bedroom is in use as a study.
- The bathroom has a shower, wash basin, washing machine and access to the balcony
- The balcony is facing Southeast and has a view on the gardens.
- The apartment is located in the trendy Java neighborhood, where you can find many shops, restaurants, lunchrooms and the Ten Kate street market.
- Public transport is well organised in this area.
- The Oosterpark is only a 5 minute bike ride away and the Pijp area and the center of Amsterdam can be reached within a 10 minute bike ride.
The rent is excluding the costs of gas, water, electricity, TV, internet and local taxes. Cleaning can be arranged for €30 per month extra.
Type B rental contract for a maximum period of 1 year.